All About Buying A Used car From CarChief
In the CarChief website search bar, enter your vehicle of choice.
When you find the vehicle you like, click on the “Get a Quote” button and submit your shipping and contact information. A sales representative will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
Once your order is placed, CarChief will send a confirmation e-mail and reserve your vehicle for 48 hours. A Proforma Invoice and a Purchase Agreement valid for 02 working days will be emailed to you.
Please remember to include a signed copy of the Proforma Invoice, the Purchase Agreement, a TT copy, and a valid Passport or a National Identity Card.
Payment can be made via Telegraphic Transfer (TT), PayPal, or Credit Card (Visa, Master, Amex). Don’t forget to include your invoice or stock ID on your payment copy. Please share your payment or Swift Copy with us.
a. Botswana – Gaborone
b. Mozambique – Lomahasha
c. Zambia – Lusaka, Kitwe, Chirundu
d. Lesotho – Maseru
e. Zimbabwe – Beitbridge, Plumtree, Harare
3. We also offer Inspection and insurance services to make the process convenient for you.
• For countries where inspection is legally required, Inspection date and results will be shared accordingly.
• The customer will be advised about the booking details of the vehicle, upon the initiation of the shipping process.
• Customer will be notified of the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) once the car is shipped out from Japan and when relevant documents are processed
• Once the due amount is made, CarChief will prepare and courier all necessary documents which are required to clear the vehicle from the Port (documentation includes: Commercial invoice, Original Bill of Landing (2 original, 1 negotiable copy), export certificate, and inspection certificate (if required))
• CarChief will notify you, when the vehicle is ready for collection at your country border.